It is the policy of Bellanhurst Limited to manage our activities in such a manner as to minimise our impact on the environment. We are an environmentally responsible building company and we want to help protect the planet for future generations.
- As a minimum we will comply with all of the relevant legislation for environmental protection.
- We will carry out our construction activities with consideration to both the local and wider environment.
- Where practicable we will adopt generally accepted standards of operation.
- We will educate and train our employees in environmental issues and the effects of their activities.
- We are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. We will set clear objectives and regularly monitor our progress against them.
- We will use sustainable, eco friendly materials wherever possible and will retain any supporting documentation/certification, relating to these materials.
- We will reuse any materials already on site where possible.
- We will ensure that our waste is effectively managed, minimised and recycled. We will recycle and/or return pallets and containers to source using returning transport. Our employees are trained in skip management and on site waste processing.
- We will work in partnership with our stakeholders and provide clear and honest information regarding the potential environmental impact of our construction activities.
- We expect similar standards from all our suppliers and sub contractors.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.