The commitment of Bellanhurst to Health, Safety and Welfare measures is seen as an essential objective for management and employees at all levels.
Health and Safety is of prime importance to us and we will conduct our business in such a way as to avoid harm to all our stakeholders - employees, clients and partners - and anyone else who may be affected directly or indirectly by our activities.
It is policy of our business, in accordance with current legislation, to carry out suitable and sufficient assessments of the risks to Health, Safety and Welfare of employees, and to other persons who may come in contact with the business or its products.
To assist in achieving these aims;
- We will plan, manage and monitor our activities so that health and safety risks are controlled.
- We will set lead times and inform our employees and any sub contractors of the amount of time that will be available for planning and preparation.
- We will prevent unauthorised site access.
- We will arrange adequate welfare facilities for employees and other authorised visitors to our sites.
- We will make available all necessary safety devices and protective clothing/equipment and ensure it is to the appropriate standards and is worn and used at all times.
- We will provide appropriate training, advice and information where needed.
- We will encourage all staff to use a common sense approach to safety in their activities.