We specialise in general building, interior refurbishment and the planned maintenance of residential property. We provide services to a range of individual, private and commercial clients.
- We will always treat a property with respect, keep mess to a minimum and ensure that we leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. It may be our building site but we recognise that first and foremost, it is your home.
- Our team are polite and of a smart appearance at all times.
- We keep appointments with our customers, arriving when we say we will arrive. We appreciate that bad time keeping is as costly - and frustrating - for you as it is for us. If this is not possible, we will contact you in advance.
- We pay particular consideration to your neighbours - you are choosing to undertake a project but your neighbours have no choice. We seek to manage any potential issues with neighbours with clear communication, management of noise and dust and the problem of additional vehicular traffic. We produce a brief letter for your neighbours, providing key points of information including amongst other things; a point of contact and the likely duration of the project.
- We commit that we will keep you informed of progress and of our daily/weekly objectives for the duration of your project. It is in our interest as well as yours, for us to finish on time. We have found that the most practical way to manage this is by monitoring progress against a realistic project plan. We undertake to advise you of any potential delays and to outline how we will minimise these should they arise.
- Wherever practical we will carry out all works at a time convenient to you.
- We will use the best possible quality materials available for the budget to which we are working.
- Our tradespeople are experienced, capable and qualified and will always endeavour to work to the highest possible standards.
It is our policy to actively promote the highest standards of professional conduct in an environment that encourages mutual respect and positive communication. We consider that all our stakeholders are essential in contributing to the success of the organisation and are encouraged to be open and honest and maintain the highest level of integrity. Ultimately this approach enables us to be profitable whilst maintaining a fair and competitive service for our clients.
We recognise that quality assurance is critical to the success of the business and that we have established quality assurance procedures to ensure critical activities are planned, managed and reviewed effectively in conjunction with relevant personnel, clients, sub contractors and suppliers.
An ethos of perpetual improvement is encouraged and this ensures that the company's business and quality requirements are identified and consistently managed, controlled and improved.